In this video, you will find a simple steps of cooking 'Red Bean Pork Ribs Soup'. Please continue to watch until the end of this video and if you have questions, comment down below and don't forget to subscribe to my channel to get new videos every week.
Please note to soak the red beans in water overnight to soften before cooking.
The list of INGREDIENTS are as follows:
1 Cup Red Bean
3/4kg Pork Spareribs
1 Stalk Spinach
2 pcs Tomatoes
1 Whole Onions (chopped)
1 Head of Garlic (minced)
2 TBSP of Fish Sauce
2L of water
Ground Pepper to taste
Here are the Simple Steps of Cooking:
- Gather the ingredients ; before making the soup, bring to boil 2L of water.
- In a big saucepan, pour 2L of boiling water, add the red beans and spareribs then cover. Turn the heat down and let it simmer for 1 hour until the beans and spareribs are softened.
- Meanwhile, prepare the seasonings. Saute the garlic (give it a good 2 minutes). Add the onions and saute for another 2 minutes before putting the tomatoes in, then saute for another 2 minutes. Cover it and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pour 2 tbsp of fish sauce to taste.
- Return to the Saucepan, pour the sauteed garlic, onions and tomatoes. Stir it well. Check if the spareribs are already soft otherwise give it another 10-15 minutes to simmer it.
- If the beans and spareribs are already soft, add the spinach and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy while it's HOT.
Thank you for watching!
Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY.